Javelin Strategy & Research, "almost 1 in 4 consumers that received a data breach letter became a victim of identity fraud, which is the highest rate since 2010."
ABC News: Top Stories
- NSA Leaker Motivated by Sense of 'Justice,' Girlfriend's Dad Says
- Police Disperse Protesters in Istanbul
- 'M' or 'F'? IDs Worry Transgenders
- Patriots Owner Says Putin Took Super Bowl Ring
- Palin on Syrian Civil War: 'Let Allah Sort it Out'
- Photos: Tom Hanks' Calif. Home Up for Sale
- Obama Updated on Fires by Colo. Gov.
- DREAMers Who Prove Deportation Relief Was a Good Move
- Missing Naked Woman: 'We're Hoping She Wants to Be Found'
- Rick Perry Mistakes Lebanon for Libya
Page 11 of 1414