National-News-Page

Autopsy Cites Carbon Monoxide in 'Buckwild' Death

Share this post

Autopsy Cites Carbon Monoxide in 'Buckwild' Death Shain Gandee, the star of MTV's "Buckwild" reality show, died of carbon monoxide poisoning inside a Ford Bronco that was partially submerged in deep mud near Gandee's residence in rural West Virginia, according to autopsy results released today.

Read more http://feeds.abcnews.com/c/35229/f/654824/s/2a43108b/l/0Labcnews0Bgo0N0CEntertainment0Cbuckwild0Estar0Eshain0Egandees0Eautopsy0Ecites0Ecarbon0Emonoxide0Cstory0Did0F18862144/story01.htm