Region-News-Team-Black-Logo

Officials Say Space Heater Caused Fire

Share this post

A fire at a Crown Point home in the 13-hundred block of Sycamore Street last week is being blamed on an electric space heater. Fire officials say the heater overloaded an electric circuit, and that started a fire inside a wall. There were no reports of injuries.
Banner


Meet-The-Team

Laura-WZVN Scott-WZVN Brent-WZVN
LAURA WALUSZKO
Region News Team
SCOTT ROSENBERG
Region News Team
BRENT BROWN
Region News Team
Jay-WZVN Karl-WZVN Annie-WZVN
JAY STEVENS
Region News Team
KARL BERNER
Region News Team
ANNIE FOX
Region News Team

Recent-Newscast

Flash is not supported on this device. If you wish to listen to this audio, you must download and play an mp3 using an mp3 player on your device. CLICK HERE