Region-News-Team-Black-Logo

No Injuries Reported in Hammond Fire

Share this post

Some Hammond roads were blocked off as a precaution Wednesday after a fire broke out inside a building at the Linde Gas company, in the 3900 block of Michigan Street, a building that houses an acetylene  tank used for welding. Michigan Street at Kennedy was closed for a time, along with portions of Cline Avenue near the facility, but were reopened by 5:30pm. There were no reports of injuries and the flames were said to have been contained inside the building.
###


Meet-The-Team

Laura-WZVN Scott-WZVN Brent-WZVN
LAURA WALUSZKO
Region News Team
SCOTT ROSENBERG
Region News Team
BRENT BROWN
Region News Team
Jay-WZVN Karl-WZVN Annie-WZVN
JAY STEVENS
Region News Team
KARL BERNER
Region News Team
ANNIE FOX
Region News Team

Recent-Newscast

Flash is not supported on this device. If you wish to listen to this audio, you must download and play an mp3 using an mp3 player on your device. CLICK HERE