Funeral services have been scheduled for Monday in Harvey for a family of four found dead in their Merrillville home last week, the apparent victims of carbon monoxide poisoning, according to authorities. The Lake County Coroners office says 41-year-old Micheal Nichols, 38-year-old Kennetha Purnell, 13-year-old Matthew Nichols and 11-year-old Morgan Nichols were pronounced dead shortly after 7-o'clock last Wednesday night inside a home in the 800 block of West 70th Avenue. Merrillville Police say they had just moved into the rental home the Saturday before. Through the investigation, officers say they determined the power had not been turned on, and a gas generator in the attached garage had power cords connected to various electronics in the home. Police also say all exterior doors and windows were closed.