Annie was born and raised in Northwest Indiana with her younger sister and parents in Hammond. After spending some time out of the area chasing the radio dream she has moved back to start a family with her two main men: Jager the mutt and fiance Rob. When she is not on the air Annie enjoys cheering her favorite Chicago sports teams (Da Bears, Da Bulls, And Da Sox), hiking, and exploring new fairs and festivals! (Anything Deep Fried she's in!) Annie cannot wait to share her life with you on air and is excited to be back in the Region doing what she loves!
So much for that Thanksgiving Cheer... last night two more went home on The XFactor! It was the end of the road for Arin Ray (who was on last year with InTENsity) and 13 year old Beatrice Miller. Thoughts? Here are the standings after this week:
8. CeCe Frey
7. Fifth Harmony
6. Paige Thomas
5. Diamond White
3. Vino Alan
2. Tate Stevens
1. Carly Rose Sonenclar
Happy Thanksgiving!!! This is by far my favorite holiday on the calendar... food family and football!!! I sincerely hope you have a fantastic day! Make sure when you are sitting down to dinner today to be thankful for everything you have in your life. I know this year has been one of the best of my life and I am thankful to have gotten the chance to share it with you!
Stay safe and stuff your face!!!
Wanna get a jump start on your holiday shopping? Come join me for a LIVE Broadcast for Black Wednesday from 11-1pm at TCC: A Verizon Premium Wireless Retailer!!! It's on the corner of Ridge Road and Calumet Ave in Munster!
Some of the deals available:
- Mention you heard this and get $25 off any new 4G LTE Android Smartphones with 2 year activation.
- Mention you heard this on Black Wed or Fri and get a brand new DROID RAZR 16 Gigabyte by Morotola for FREE with a $50 maili in rebate debit card.
- Buy any new device at TCC and get $25 bonus bucks!
Stop by and find out more!!! See ya tomorrow!!!
"The X Factor" sent home two more acts on last night’s double elimination show. Lyric145 were sent home first. Later in the night, Jennel Garcia was eliminated after singing for her life with Paige. Is your favorite still alive?
Here are the Top 10 ranked, according to fan voting:
1. Tate Stevens
2. Carly Rose Sonenclar
3. Vino Alan
5. CeCe Frey
6. Fifth Harmony
7. Diamond White
8. Beatrice Miller
9. Arun Ray
10. Paige Thomas
What characteristics do you look for in "The One"? A new NameYourPrice.com survey has found most women would choose Ryan Gosling as their perfect mate. Men on the other hand, would go with Victoria’s Secret model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.
Top Five Reasons For Women:
1. He knows how to make me happy and gives me emotional security.
2. My friends and family see in him what I see.
3. He makes the mundane seem interesting.
4. We share the same priorities in life such as wanting/not wanting children.
5. I am attracted to him and we are physically compatible.
Top Five Reasons For Men:
1. I am attracted to her and we are physically compatible.
2. I love her so much I do not desire anyone else.
3. She knows how to make me happy and gives me emotional security
4. We share the same life priorities such as wanting/not wanting children
5. She will look after me well.
Let us know what you would put on the list on our Facebook Page!
Page 101 of 123