Annie was born and raised in Northwest Indiana with her younger sister and parents in Hammond. After spending some time out of the area chasing the radio dream she has moved back to start a family with her two main men: Jager the mutt and fiance Rob. When she is not on the air Annie enjoys cheering her favorite Chicago sports teams (Da Bears, Da Bulls, And Da Sox), hiking, and exploring new fairs and festivals! (Anything Deep Fried she's in!) Annie cannot wait to share her life with you on air and is excited to be back in the Region doing what she loves!
FOOTBALL PICKS: 2-1 LAST WEEK... COLTS MESSED US UP! (Winners In BOLD)
BEARS AT STEELERS SUNDAY NIGHT... Steelers Can't Start 0-3... Can They?!?!
COLTS TAKE ON THE 49ERS... 49ers Embarrassed Last Week, Will Take It Out On Colts.
DENVER AND RAIDERS ON MNF... Is This Even Fair?!?!
BEARS AT STEELERS SUNDAY NIGHT
COLTS TAKE ON THE 49ERS
DENVER AND RAIDERS ON MNF
Who are you going with?!?! Let Us Know On Our Facebook Page!
The Huffington Post has released its list of the 23 things every woman should stop doing. (I'm guilty of a bunch, are you?)
1. Apologizing all the time.
2. Saying "yes" to everyone else.
3. Saying "no" to yourself.
4. Viewing food as the enemy.
5. Body-snarking -- out loud or in your own head. Stop putting your looks down, period.
6. Feeling like an impostor when you accomplish something professionally. Women are more likely than men to feel like "impostors" at work, often doubting whether we deserve the successes we achieve. Start taking your accomplishments at face value.
7. Obsessively untagging every "unflattering" photo of you that ever existed online.
8. Comparing your real life to someone else’s virtual one. Spending a ton of time obsessing over your own online life can be anxiety-provoking -- but so can obsessing over other peoples’ virtual personas.
9. Holding on to regrets and guilt.
10. Wearing heels every day.
11. Judging other women’s sex lives.
12. Judging your own sex life.
13. Trying to be "chill." Maybe you truly are the "cool girl" who loves nothing more than kicking back with a six-pack and a movie. But for those of us who don’t possess the "chill" gene, let’s stop trying.
14. Fearing the label "crazy." There is no easier way to discredit a woman’s opinion or feelings than to accuse her of being overly emotional.
15. WebMD-ing everything.
16. Worrying that your life doesn’t look like Pinterest. You are not Martha Stewart. You will probably never make that DIY floating bookshelf.
17. Fearing being alone.
18. Being in relationships for the sake of having a relationship.
19. Not taking advantage of your vacation days.
20. Holding on to toxic friendships.
21. Spending time with people out of obligation.
22. Being embarrassed about your interests.
23. Setting deadlines for major life events.
Check Out The 3 Trending Topics Of The Day! (Audio Version Is On Demand)
AMERICA'S GOT TALENT - THE FINALE
The winner is Kenichi Ebina and second place went to Taylor Williamson.
FAST FOOD FAN ORDERS ALL 43 BURGERS ON MCDONALD'S MENU TO CREATE 3-FOOT, 20,000 CALORIE MEGA-SANDWICH THAT COSTS $140
A man put together a $140 McEverything of every sandwich on the menu of his local Wauwatosa, Wisconsin, McDonald's last week. Created by McDonald's aficionado Nick Chapman, the staggering three-foot tall tower of cheese, meat, sausage, bacon, chicken, egg and fish was held together with a garden bamboo stick and packed over 20,000 calories. Made from all the lunch and breakfast menu items available, Nick who writes for the Dude Foods blog, said that in creating the McEverything he had ticked off the “number one thing” to do on his grub bucket list. Writing on his own blog about his spectacular fast food feat, Nick arrived at the McDonald's restaurant 30 minutes before the end of breakfast to give staff enough time to prepare all the 43 different sandwiches available.
$2,600 FOR MOST EXPENSIVE SUPER BOWL TICKETS
Seats to next year’s Super Bowl XLVIII at MetLife Stadium in New York City will cost double compared to last year. The NFL is about to approve a plan that will see Club-level seats to the New Jersey venue cost $2,600 each. Last year, the most sought after tickets to the game went for $1,250. That's more than double the price of the most coveted tickets from last year's game, which went for $1,250. The price hike will affect roughly 9,000 tickets however, the aim is for 30% of tickets to cost less than $800. The second cheapest batch of seats are due to cost around $1,500 - up from $950 in the Big Easy. The league has explained the drastic price hikes by stating the rise simply brings the tickets more into line with their market value.
Page 24 of 95