Annie was born and raised in Northwest Indiana with her younger sister and parents in Hammond. After spending some time out of the area chasing the radio dream she has moved back to start a family with her two main men: Jager the mutt and fiance Rob. When she is not on the air Annie enjoys cheering her favorite Chicago sports teams (Da Bears, Da Bulls, And Da Sox), hiking, and exploring new fairs and festivals! (Anything Deep Fried she's in!) Annie cannot wait to share her life with you on air and is excited to be back in the Region doing what she loves!
Whitney Houston's classic ballad "I Will Always Love You" has been voted the most popular love song in a poll. The song won 38 percent of the vote among all adults in the Harris Interactive survey. The list of Top Love Songs;
1. Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Love You"
2. The Righteous Brothers' "Unchained Melody"
3. Percy Sledge's "When a Man Loves a Woman"
4. Joe Cocker's "You Are So Beautiful"
5. The Bees Gees' "How Deep is Your Love"
6. Aerosmith's "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing"
7. Patsy Cline's "Crazy"
8. Foreigner's "I Want to Know What Love Is"
9. Bryan Adams' "(Everything I Do) I Do It for You"
10. Marvin Gaye's "Let's Get It On"
Do you have a favorite Love Song?!?! Let Us Know On Facebook!