Annie was born and raised in Northwest Indiana with her younger sister and parents in Hammond. After spending some time out of the area chasing the radio dream she has moved back to start a family with her two main men: Jager the mutt and fiance Rob. When she is not on the air Annie enjoys cheering her favorite Chicago sports teams (Da Bears, Da Bulls, And Da Sox), hiking, and exploring new fairs and festivals! (Anything Deep Fried she's in!) Annie cannot wait to share her life with you on air and is excited to be back in the Region doing what she loves!
You know how some people call it pop, while others call it soda? And others call it a coke? What do you say?
Here are some more regionalisms:
1. Lollipop or sucker?
2. Sub, grinder, or hoagie?
3. Tennis shoes or sneakers?
4. Hair tie or hair thing (the elastic band that holds a ponytail)
5. Dinner or supper?
6. TP'ing a house, or rolling a house?
7. Water fountain, drinking fountain or bubbler?
8. "By accident" or "on accident"?
9. Take-out food or carry-out food?
10. Lightning bug or firefly?
11. Standing in line or standing on-line?
12. The end of a loaf of bread: Crust, end or heel?